I was tagged by Wardeh to do this. I wouldn’t do this for just anyone, but I love her blogs & since I plan to drop by for a visit if I ever get to Oregon, I’ll accommodate her on this one. 🙂 So here goes…
1. Though I’m generally considered a quiet, reserved, meek person, I can be embarrassingly blunt at times.
2. I am just itching to take dance lessons – especially ballet, but I’d enjoy other types of dance as well.
3. My entrepreneurial, cabinet-making husband keeps me out of my comfort zone. He’s developing a new branch of his business, and I…yes, I am the “webmaster” of his new website. Please don’t laugh. I know the site is very simple & still needs work, but I’m so proud of what I’ve done there.
4. I hate to dust — and it shows. 🙁
5. Though my mother may find this hard to believe, I’m a habitual bed-maker.
6. My husband & I didn’t “date” each other before we were engaged. We’ve been married 12 years now.
7. I birthed all 4 of my children at home.